This page describes how the siavr.it website is managed with reference to the processing of personal data of users consulting it. This information is provided, also pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (and subsequent amendments) only for the siavr.it site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links available on this site.
As a result of consulting this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The “owner” of their processing is SIA S.r.l. – Via Antonio Pacinotti 1 – 37066 – Caselle di Sommacampagna (VR) VAT 02651560233.
The processing will be carried out electronically and manually, with methods and tools designed to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose in compliance with the provisions of Art. 31 et seq. Legislative Decree 196/03. Personal data acquired from the forms on the site will be stored at the XXXXX datacenter and processed at the Data Controller’s offices only by technical personnel of the Office in charge of processing who have been appropriately trained.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed to third party entities except for the performance of requested services or performances or for promotion and marketing activities strictly related to SIA srl.
For more information please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed, and in any case not exceeding 15 years, subject to transformation into anonymous form.
The data controller does not use automated processes, including profiling, to achieve the purposes set forth in this policy.
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data. We perform a variety of technical, administrative and physical controls to keep your data confidential and secure. In accordance with current regulations, specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use, and unauthorized access. For any information related to security, please contact email@example.com
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, as well as any other personal data entered, necessary to respond to requests.
Cookies.What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files saved on your computer or device while you are browsing, which allow you to collect information about your online activity. They have a time expiration after which they are deleted; some are deleted directly at the end of the session.
What are they used for.
Cookies allow us to make your browsing personalized and designed based on your preferences. They also allow us to understand how to improve our site to make it more enjoyable and easier to navigate.
What types of cookies do we use?
Technical cookies: these are essential for the website to work. This type of cookie allows you to browse the site properly, see items, use services.
No personal user data is acquired by the site in this regard.
No cookies are used for the transmission of personal information, nor are persistent cookies of any kind, i.e. systems for tracking users.
We explain how to manage, verify, and delete cookies from your device, depending on the browser you use:
Internet Explorer (http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cookies/en)
Mozilla Firefox (http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies)
Google Chrome (http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647))
Apart from what has been specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide the personal data indicated in the SIA srl request forms or in any case indicated in contacts with the Office to request the sending of newsletters, informative material or other communications.
Failure to provide them may result in the impossibility of obtaining what has been requested.
The personal data provided will be processed by SIA srl in compliance with the provisions of the Code for the administrative purposes related to contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations arising therefrom, as well as the achievement of effective management of business relationships, to carry out statistics, to have contact with the user and to send email messages.
Therefore, the processing of data is necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations undertaken towards its users, for the fulfillment of the obligations required by law, regulation or EU legislation and for the exercise of their rights in court.
Such purposes include:
● the acquisition and management of requests for products and/or services and related administrative and fiscal fulfilments;
● the acquisition of self-applications;
● the sending of commercial/promotional/informational communications by mail, telephone, text message, fax, e-mail, also through possible subscription to mailing lists and newsletters.
The interested party, at any time, may exercise, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Articles 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation No. 2016/679, the right to:
– request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his/her personal data;
– obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the storage period
– obtain rectification and erasure of data;
– obtain the restriction of processing;
– obtain portability of data, i.e., receive them from a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
– object to processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
– object to automated decision-making related to natural persons, including profiling.
– Request from the data controller access to personal data and their rectification or erasure or restriction of processing concerning him or her or to object to their processing, as well as the right to data portability;
– revoke consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation;
– to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Requests should be addressed to:
– via e-mail, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
– or by mail to SIA S.r.l. – Via Antonio Pacinotti 1 – 37066 – Caselle di Sommacampagna (VR)